- We took Aubrey to the Dr. yesterday for a follow up appointment to make sure that her ears were clear after her round of antibiotics for her double ear infection.
- They weren’t clear, not at all. She now has a way stronger medicine and a referal in the works for an ENT appointment. Looks like we might be heading to Tubesville.
- The fact that she might have to have tubes surgery scares the ever living crap out of me!
- To top off my fun day yesterday, or dryer died. And, oh yeah, it’s the first one we ever bought so it is a lovely 1 piece stacked washer & dryer. Since the dryer is dead, we now have to buy a new washer and dryer.
- This is kind of a good thing because doing laundry for a family of 4 with a very inefficient washer and dryer sucked. Pretty much a bad thing though because, Hello Expensive! Why couldn’t this have happened last weekend when president’s Day sales were going on?!
- Sunday SUCKED! Both girls were clingy, and fussy, and throwing tanturms ALL day long! After an hour of this….. (Oh yes, Aubrey has perfected the art of toddler tantrum)
I then sent Brad this text message, LOVE his response.
- There were some sweet moments, like at open gym on Saturday, or before open gym when Ella found out we were going and she was so excited that her idea of getting dressed was putting sweaters on her an Aubrey over their PJ’s. Ha!
- The not so great of Saturday? Ella peeing on the COUCH! Yes, you read that right, our couch. And then a couple hours later standing right in front of me again and peeing on our floor.
- I talked to the pediatrician about this yesterday and she said basically to ignore her. Instead of freaking the eff out basically just be all “Oops, did you have an accident. We’ll get you cleaned up in a bit.” and make her sit in it for about 5 minutes. We’ll see how that goes.
- There was my roller coaster of a weekend for you. If you need us tonight, we’ll be appliance shopping. Blah!