I just saw this Survey and HAD to partake! =)
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? I have to choose?! I love both but whereas I could drink Hot Chocolate every day, I can only stand a little bit of Egg Nog a Year
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Ours were always wrapped, last year though I left some of the bigger ones for Ella unwrapped. Probably go with the big ones unwrapped, all the smaller ones will be wrapped.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? DEFINITELY colors on the tree, I can go either way for outside.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No
5. When do you put your decorations up? Sometime after Thanksgiving, usually once it is December.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Green Bean Casserole! Yum! And all of the desserts!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Getting to choose one gift to open on Christmas Eve!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I was 7 and I think I found all of the gifts, I immediately told my brother and sister that Santa didn’t exist. (Sorry Sara, I would have told you but you weren’t quite born yet!)
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, but just one!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? We have all kinds of ornaments that are special to us that we decorate with. And our tradition will be to buy Ella (and Aubrey when she gets here) a new ornament every year so they can have their own stash when they grow up.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I love it in the beginning and when it’s dark and your headlights shine on untouched snow, the way it sparkles. But, we get so much of it that I’m usually sick of it shortly after Christmas.
12. Can you ice skate? I can but I ave not done it in YEARS!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? The year I was due with Ella Brad got me a Mother’s Necklace, LOVE it!
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? The memories you make.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? I always make a cheesecake, yum.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I’m starting a new advent tradition with my daughter(s), and buying an ornament every year I will carry on, as well as opening one gift on Christmas eve.
17. What tops your tree? I need to get a new angel or star.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving, definitely.
19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? I like the peppermint ones, but my FAORITE are the strawberry ones.
20. Favorite Christmas show? Movie? Miracle on 34th St, the old one, not the remake.
21. What is your favorite Christmas song? Chesnuts Roasting On An Open Fire
Play along friends! Fill out your own Holiday survey and let me know so I can check out your answers! =)