Week 5 was another pretty good week for me! I was SHOCKED to see a loss at all on the scale, my eating right resolve was weak this week. I found a bag of Hershey’s Kisses in the cabinet and couldn’t stop at just one. LoL
Starting weight: 155.4
Week 5 Loss: 1.4
Total Loss: 7.4
Last week I biked a total of 12 1/2 miles and I did my just Dance 2 workout 5 days. I did bump my total “sweat point” goal up to 2,000 a day (about 475 calories) and I’m having so much fun with it!
Sara has just dance 2 at home so we can dance together while I’m there, I’m thinking about getting the Zumba Wii game though so that I can mix it up a bit. We’ll see.
Speaking of seeing. It’s hard for me to see a difference in how I look day to day; but a handful of the guys at work have said they’ve noticed that I’m losing weight and when we were at Ella’s first part of her 15 month well check, her pediatrician noticed and commented as well! It’s so great to be getting feedback from people and to know that my work is paying off!
Now, on to the award, my first! =)
I was given this award by the Super Sweet Kelly over at Candid Confessions of a Southern Princess. I saw her link on the blogrolls of a couple of other blogs that I follow and I’m so glad I did. She is so honest in what she writes and I love following along with her pregnancy! Thanks Kelly!
So, here’s how it works:
1. Winners grab the image and put it in your blog.
2. Link back to the person who gave you it.
3. Tell 10 things about yourself
4. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
5. Contact the bloggers you have awarded to let them know they have won.
Alright, 10 things about me: =)
1. I am married to my best friend and we have the most precious daughter. I live for them.
2. I have a twin brother
3. I am the only blonde in a family of brunettes
4. I love myself some chick flicks
5. But to round myself out I also love pretty much any movie about sports!
6. I was one of those weird people who LOVED being pregnant!
7. I love sushi and would eat it every day if I could afford it.
8. I am a self proclaimed shopping addict, but I don’t usually like shopping for myself.
9. I live in the Rocky Mountains and I really do not like snow.
10. I love to read and I will not let go of any of my books! (So glad Ella already has a love for books!)
And now, the blogs that I am awarding are: (Doubtful I’ll make 15!)
1. We Are For Each Other
2. Making Some Breedloving
3. The Pieces Of My Life
4. From the Mind of Jen. . .
5. The Flores Garden
6. Ashley’s Avenue
7. Amazing Graces
8. In This Wonderful Life. . .
9. La Buena Vida
10. Ash Rants
11. Daniel, Emmaly, and a Wisling
12. Mountain Mama – A Lifestyle Journey
Well, I made it to 12. No I’m off to let them know they’ve won too!