- Yesterday, at 9 months and 1 day, Ella pulled herself up from sitting flat on her butt all the way to standing, for the first time.
- She also started rocking yesterday, so she’ll be crawling any day now. The funny part about it is that she isn’t on hands and knees. She’s on hands, knee, and a foot. That’s right, one foot planted firmly on the floor at all times.
- She gives the sloppiest mouth to cheek kisses ever and I LOVE them!
- She is in to EVERYTHING and she isn’t even really mobile yet.
- She is the best crank caller ever, I won’t even know that she has my phone until I hear someone saying “Hello, hello?!”